Handmade by Anna Anderson's Sister, these beautiful fancy resin top whorl spindles will help you create unique one of a kind yarn. She uses the proceeds to fund her Wooly Rescue, and organization that helps fiber animals and horses suffering from neglect.
– Heavy enough to spin a medium to very fine yarn
– Each is tested for smooth balanced spinning
– The spindles weigh between 1 ounce up to 1.25 oz.
– The stone whorl is 1.75"- 2" in diameter
– The shaft is made from turned wood that has been stained and sealed( dark shaft) or Bamboo that has been stained and sealed ( light wood).
Please note that the photos are examples of the color schemes available, your actually spindle may vary slightly in color and pattern.